[Photo Source: Documenting Anti-Semitism]
Over the weekend, Arab rioting, rock throwing and incitment were reported in areas throughout Israel and in Judea and Samaria, in particular. In the early hours of Friday morning, an Arab terrorist was shot with a rubber bullet after he attacked Israel Defense Force (IDF) soldiers who were stationed in the village of Beit Ummar, in Judea. The Arab terrorist threw rocks and fireworks at the soldiers just before he was shot by one of the soldiers there.
Later on Friday morning, three rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip toward Israel, the IDF said, adding that two of the rockets were intercepted by Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system.
Israel Police confirmed that the third rocket struck an Israeli community in the Negev region bordering the Gaza Strip, causing damage to a building but no injuries, The Jerusalem Post reported. In response to the terrorist attack, IDF tanks and aircraft targeted two Gaza Strip outposts belonging to Hamas in the northern Gaza Strip.
Also on Friday, hundreds of Arabs rioted, throwing rocks and rolled burning tires at Israeli security forces. This past Friday marks the 3rd consecutive Friday that these violent riots took place across Judea and Samaria.
Throughout Sunday a number of Arab rock-throwing attacks were reported by 0404 News throughout Judea and Samaria. The rock-throwing attacks occurred in a number of locations including:
- A highway passing through Huwwara in Samaria. There were no casualties.
- The Gush Etzion-Hebron road, near the village of Beit Ummar (Judea). There were no casualties.
- Near the village of Dir Qadis, east of the Na’alin checkpoint (Samaria), a man was injured after a stone hit his head.
- Arab terrorists caused heavy damage to vehicles passing near El Aruv (Judea) on the Gush Etzion – Hebron road.
- In 2 separate incidents, Arab students from the school in Burin, near Yitzhar (Samaria), threw stones at vehicles passing on a nearby road.
Would you like to support the pioneers of Judea and Samaria – the families and small businesses being targeted by the BDS movement and the international anti-Israel community? Consider becoming a member and signing up for our Surprise Monthly Package Project today!