Shavuot is celebrated with all kinds of dairy foods, but none as good as cheesecake!
Below are a few easy, no-bake cheesecake combinations to make sure you have an incredibly sweet Shavuot. Mix and match crusts and toppings for a delicious holiday treat.
Classic Grahm Cracker Crust
- 1.5 cups of crushed graham crackers
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1.5 cups of Crushed Oreo Cookies
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1.5 crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 Tbsp melted butter
- Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a 9″ pan and press into the bottom. Pack down the cookie crumbs as tight as possible.
- Set aside in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups whipped cream
- Mix the room-temperature cream cheese in a mixer on high speed, or by hand, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar slowly, about 1/2 cup at a time, until the sugar is incorporated into the cream cheese.
- Add the whipped cream and fold the mixture until the cheesecake filling is consistent.
- Pour into the prepared crust and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pop the cheesecake in the freezer for an hour before serving.
- Add toppings
In-season Berries with Strawberry Sauce
- Drizzle store-bought Strawberry Sauce in zig-zags across the top of the cheesecake
- Liberally apply in-season fruit, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries on the top of the cheesecake and around the edges.
Whipped Cream with Oreo Crumbles
- Apply whipped cream in any design across the top of the cheesecake.
- Take 2 Tbs. of crushed Oreos and sprinkle across the whipped cream.
- Place two full Oreos in the center, or decorate by bordering the cake with Oreos broken in half.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Drizzle
- Take chocolate sauce and drizzle it across the top of the cheesecake.
- Heat up 2 Tbs. of peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir.
- Take a spoon and quickly drizzle the peanut butter over the top of the cake in the opposite direction of the chocolate drizzle.