Carrot Muffins Recipe By Michal Tawil Ingredients:
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/5 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. baharat
- 1/2ct. peeled, grated, squeezed ginger
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar (or 1t. vanilla essence)
- 3 grated carrots
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of water
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the vanilla, ginger, and carrots.
2. Slowly mix in the wet ingredients (oil, eggs, and water) until a soft and even consistency is formed.
3. Transfer the mixture into muffin tins (silicone molds are highly recommended).
4. Bake at 180C/350F for 20 min.
*These muffins can be prepared from any fruit you may have at home: pears, apples, peaches, blackberries, dates, and even from pumpkin and zucchini.