Sun-dried Tomato Spread
By Tekoa Farms
- 1 bag of Tekoa Farms dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 stems of fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Soak the tomatoes in a bowl of boiling water for half an hour, drain and then blend in a blender with the garlic and basil.
- While blending, add the olive oil gradually until the mixture becomes thick and smooth in texture.
- Add pepper and salt to taste and serve.
“Since its founding, Tekoa Farms has endeavored to broaden its range of unique food items for the Israeli table, to achieve the highest standards and respond to growing demand from our customers for natural and healthy food… Today, thanks to wide variety, easy availability and low prices, “our treasures” can be found in almost every kitchen in Israel.”
"A Taste of the Heartland"
To get more recipes and learn about some of Lev Haolam’s Suppliers, contact us to purchase the Lev Haolam Cookbook, “A Taste of the Heartland,” written by Yonat Rom, both a pioneer of Judea and Samaria and wife of Lev Haolam’s founder Nati Rom.